Thursday, April 22, 2010

Writer's Block

As a direct result of exams, I have been suffering a massive case of writer's block. It's all the anthropology; it's killing my creative buzz. On the bright side, I wrote my last one today, so hopefully the creative juices will begin flowing once more. I'm moving home for the summer this weekend, so I may not get writing done then, but I am determined to have a chapter done for both stories before I start work on May 3.

For good news in my life, "God Love Her" has been nominated for a Silent Tear Award in the best end worth waiting for category. You like me! You really like me! Or, at least you like my story, but I'm going to say it's me.

And that is enough for this post, because it's after eleven at night here and I really just want to crash.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Well I hope juices will begin flowing soon :) And of course we'll like you...We love you already x) Goodnight :)

    ReplyDelete