Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Two Sides of Bella Swan

My stories "God Love Her" and "Dancing with the Devil's Daughter" both contain two very different Bellas. This means that, when I picture them, two very different girls come to mind. I thought I'd share my Bellas with you.

First we have the Evil Bella featured in "Dancing with the Devil's Daughter." For her I picture Clare Thomas, also known as Ingrid Dracula from the BBC show "Young Dracula." Give her brown (or red, depending on the occasion) eyes, and this girl would be perfect as the Devil's daughter.

Next we have the much more typical Bella from "God Love Her." I'm not the biggest fan of Kristen Stewart's portrayal of Bella, but I do think she fits the part well physically. She looks sweet and docile, like you'd think the police chief's daughter would. Of course, we all know that looks can be deceiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment