Wednesday, April 7, 2010

God Love Her Playlist

I have been asked for a complete list of the songs that have inspired "God Love Her." It's still in the making as I am continuously adding more songs, but this is what I have so far:

God Love Her- Toby Keith
Didn’t Even See The Dust- Paul Brandt
You’re Not Sorry- Taylor Swift
Picture to Burn- Taylor Swift
Catch Me- Demi Lovato
Gypsy In My Soul- Johnny Reid
Breakaway- Kelly Clarkson
Won’t Back Down- Tom Petty
Cowboy Take Me Away- Dixie Chicks
Risk- Paul Brandt.
I Run to You- Lady Antebellum
Stand- Rascal Flatts
Untouchable- Taylor Swift
Leavin’- Paul Brandt
Unravelling- Julianne Hough
Lessons Learned- Carrie Underwood
What Would You Say- Poverty Plainsmen
Feel That Fire- Dierks Bentley
Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield
Where No One Knows Me- Jan Arden
If Today Was Your Last Day- Nickelback
Truck Got Stuck- Corb Lund
Wild Angels- Martina McBride
Crazier- Taylor Swift
Born to Fly- Sara Evans
Fearless- Taylor Swift
I Can Love You Like That- Mark Wills
Collide- Howie Day
Self Portrait- Stephanie Smith
StarStrukk- 3oh3
Love Game- Lady GaGa
Georgia- Carolyn Dawn Johnson
I Can Love Anyone- One More Girl
Firecracker- Josh Turner
Wild At Heart- Gloriana
Mary’s Song (Oh My My)- Taylor Swift
Turn and Turn Again- All Thieves
Little Wonders- Rob Thomas
Stop the World- Demi Lovato
I’m Only Me When I’m With You- Taylor Swift
Africa- Toto
Life Is A Highway- Tom Cochrane
Is There Life Out There- Reba McEntire
Vienna- Billy Joel
Unapologize- Carrie Underwood
Quitter- Carrie Underwood
The House That Built Me- Miranda Lambert
All Over Me- Default
My Little Girl- Tim McGraw
Ready, Set, Don’t Go- Billy Ray Cyrus
When I Look At You- Miley Cyrus
Running With The Devil- Alexz Johnson
Chicago- Alexz Johnson
Where Does It Hurt- Alexz Johnson
Black Balloon- Goo Goo Dolls
Runaway- Love and Theft
Shelter- Lone Justice

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard "Africa" by toto in a long time. I think the song encompasses the mood and tone of the entire story.

    Amber J-B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a lot of songs..ps the story was really good..i love the song so im really glad you wrote a story based off it
    ~!*KaylaD.

    ReplyDelete